Relevant Contacts is a product of SMARTe Inc. that delivers the services using Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. It is served via one web uniform resource locators (URL) https://www.relevantcontacts.com. At Relevant Contacts, we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer through our online portal
- To provide personalized services unique to individual users and subscription account, based on user behavior
- To enable ourselves in understanding traffic details to this website
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We will not share your information with any third-party without your prior consent. We have also established the following principles:
- We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology
- We will respect your email privacy. You will not receive unsolicited marketing mail from SMARTe Inc. We may, however, mail you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings or copyright request and special offers beneficial to you
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) for third party use unless we have your prior consent
- We always ensure that contractors we use in connection with the running of the website and services (for example hosting providers) are subject to strict contractual obligations. They are only able to process data on our behalf and in accordance with our principles and instructions and not for any other independent purpose
- Otherwise, we will only share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns for marketing purposes
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users as follows: through cookies and web beacons (“Web Site Navigational Information”) through registration and where you choose to disclose data in postings.
The minimum information we need to register a user is stated on our registration page. We do not share this information with third parties unless you have specifically consented to this.
We also collect data listing which of our web pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users.
How does Relevant Contacts protect customer information?
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. The identity of this site has been verified by Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority – G2. Your connection to the website is encrypted with 256-bit encryption SSL certificate. The connection is encrypted using AES_256_GCM, with SHA2 for message authentication and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism. The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure when the SSL session is activated.
Will Relevant Contacts disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Relevant Contacts will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will only share the information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. Also, Relevant Contacts may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Relevant Contacts follows the relevant legal requirements and uses all reasonable precautions to ensure only responsible third parties see the information, however we are not responsible for any breach of security or any actions of any third parties who receive the information.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
Any data processors with access to your data in providing services on our behalf are subject to contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and not used independently by such third party.