Account Based Marketing (ABM)
“All good marketing campaign strategies begin from accurate and stable contact data.”
Let’s ponder upon this:
- Customer retention cost is generally lower than the acquiring new buyer
- Recurring business revenue from key clients and/or accounts is vital for prolonged business ROI
- Essential to engage with clients and prospects on a regular basis
Considering all the above factors, it is easy to understand why Account Based Marketing (ABM) is truly becoming a popular approach that is taken up by B2B marketers.
When marketers try to house in Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies in their plans, they tend to put emphasis only on accounts which are more likely to generate ROI for their marketing efforts. Target Accounts are picked based on preferred filters such as, line-of-business, industry, company demographics (size, revenue, and employees), geographic location, and many more.
Generally, the focus is on identifying the niche set of companies as best-fit target market. Through targeting; best-fit’ companies you can directly address their common pain points which will enhance your strengths.
This is where we can help! Through our new revolutionary and game changing Enterprise DaaS platform – Relevant Contacts (RC), you can deploy a comprehensive approach to augment your ABM strategy.
- We can have potential alliance with leading ABM providers as most of them only focus on account or Company level details
- SMARTe will help to identify best fit accounts (target account list build) through our huge pool of 320 million contact database
- We will help you to enrich contact details apart from providing company insights like: size, revenue etc.
- Our ability to go beyond SIC/NAICS codes, to provide data and insights for the specialized/emerging technology/verticals like: IoT, theme based data: Hadoop users, online lending etc., will help you to reach them for your solutions offerings
92% of B2B marketers say ABM is important to their overall marketing efforts
It is vital for marketers to understand that ABM will not be effective without ‘clean data and processes’ and here at SMARTe, we understand it better than others. We follow a simple 4 step approach which encompasses:
- Identifying your TAM (total addressable market)
- Reinforcing with clean data and processes methodology which ushers in better results
- We also help in nurturing and marketing via account based campaign which includes relevant and compelling content which helps you to reach your prospects with pin-point accuracy
- We also measure our approach and iterate quickly which enables our customers to monitor and close more deals
SMARTe’s RC solution will make sure your ABM strategies puts emphasis on the right accounts, thus accelerating deal closure rates to meet your companies’ revenue and business goals.